Recipe: Appetizing Tomato gravy

Tomato gravy. Tomato Gravy has always been a breakfast staple in my family. I can't count the number of times I remember hearing that pop as my mom would open a jar of my grandmother's homemade canned. This Southern tomato gravy is incredibly delicious, and it is amazing on split, buttered biscuits.

Tomato gravy Southern Tomato Gravy is a ridiculously good sauce for all kinds of wonderful southern dishes. No, I did not grow up eating southern tomato gravy. I sure wish that I had though. You can cook Tomato gravy using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Tomato gravy

  1. Prepare 1 of onion.
  2. Prepare 2 of tomatoes.
  3. Prepare to taste of Sugar.
  4. You need to taste of Crushed chilli.
  5. Prepare to taste of Benny spice.
  6. It's to taste of Mutton soup.

Some of us are even raised eating gravy with our regular meals. Gravy is a delight to have over hot biscuits or with hot dinner rolls; the choices are endless. This delicious recipe has been generously shared by Melissa Dommert. Tomato Gravy With Okra can top just about anything; get the recipe, below. (Deb Lindsey /For The Washington Post).

Tomato gravy instructions

  1. Chop onion into small pieces.
  2. Fry onion.
  3. Add grated tomato.
  4. When its cooked add your crushed chilli,spice and soup.
  5. Leave it for 6 minutes.
  6. Then you can serve with rice or pap.

There are always moments in summer when I am overwhelmed by ripe tomatoes. A mild, delectable gravy that is compatible with a variety of mains but is the best side dish for a steaming plate of Jeera Rice. I can say that from the. Tomato Gravy is a wonderful southern dish. You can serve tomato gravy over biscuits for Tomato Gravy is such a Southern dish served over biscuits for breakfast, rice for supper or mashed potatoes.

Related Posts

There is no other posts in this category.

Post a Comment

Subscribe Our Newsletter